Permias Chicago Officers for the 2011-12 Academic Year has met and decided that this year we are dedicated to these following set of vision and mission in no particular order
- Create a sense of community, a kind of proverbial safety net that should you need someone to hold your hand in an emergency room, or hand you a tissue as you cry your heart out after a break up, will be there for you
- Helping you cultivate a network for you to advance yourself professionally. Through helping you with job search, internship information and just general know-how.
- Promote Indonesian culture to non-Indonesians in Chicago
- Help you get adapted to Chicago
- Creating events and opportunities for you to truly engage with Chicago as a city, with all its eccentricities and amazingness.
Of course none of these can happen without having events that foster these connections, so we will endeavor to make as many events as we can, all you have to do is show up with an open mind and open hearts. 🙂